CMM offers a secure "follow me" print solution.
With a CMM account you can send your print to c-b7b6 PullPrint and collect your document(s) in any CMM managed printer. There are one Kyocera TASKalfa 4053ci printer on each floor at the L8 Building.
Adding the printer que
If you have a managed computer, i.e., a CMM computer, the printer will automatically install itself with the name “PullPrint on c-b7b6.ad.cmm.se” when you log in. If it is missing, please restart your computer and verify that it exists after you have logged in. If it still does not show, please contact the CMM helpdesk at email@example.com or +46 8 517 723 53.
If you have a non-managed computer, i.e., a non-CMM computer, the printer has to be installed manually.
Please follow the guides below to learn more:
Add the print queue PullPrint to your Ubuntu system
Add the print queue PullPrint to an External (Not Managed by CMM) Windows 10 system
Add the printer queue PullPrint to an External (Not Managed by CMM) Macintosh system
Set the PullPrint queue as default printer on your Windows 10 system
Registering your access card
Take a look here to understand how to register your access card to the printer using your CMM Account:
How to use the Kyocera Printers
Take a look here to understand how to use the printers present in the CMM Building:
Printing at BioClinicum
For CMM users working in BioClinicum and who are using a CMM managed computer:
Printing BioClinicum - Windows
CMM Poster Print Service
The CMM poster printer service can only be used by CMM users. We use your CMM IT account to verify that you are a CMM user.
Unfortunately we cannot let non-CMM users use the printer service because it violates the procurement agreement KI has with an external partner.
How do you get a poster done you may ask? Follow these easy steps:
- Save in PDF-format
- Send your poster to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The poster is printed in the standard format A0 (approx. 84cm x length of your poster) and costs 200SEK.
- Bigger sizes than A0 require lots of manual work and costs more, 500SEK.
- Different sizes than A0 might require you to manually cut the paper as the default paper roll is 84cm in width, the price might vary as well (200 or 500SEK)
- Don't forget the ZZ-code/CMM customer number (preferably)!
- Please send the poster well in advance (48 hrs.) as planning is essential for us and many posters needed the very same day are hard for us to manage.