To book a core facility, please log in here.
A core is an instrument or utility that is available to all groups at CMM whereas it is housed within one group. Usually, the CMM foundation invests in equipment and the running costs are covered by user fees. Instruments purchased by individual groups can through rent avelliations also be offered as core facilities. Read more about how to apply for CMM-supported core funding here.
There is a booking system and the Core is listed on the CMM website with a person responsible for the core. A user fee may be charged. If training is needed before operating the Core, a fee for such training may be charged. For more information and booking, see specific instructions listed for each core facility.
The following core facilities are currently available at CMM:
- Bacterial laboratory
- BC Platforms (Biocomputing)
- Cell Observatory & Single-cell Core
- ChemiDoc™ MP Imaging System
- Flow cytometry
- Functional Fluorescence Microscopy Imaging (fFMI)
- Glomax Multi Detection System
- KIGene – genetic analysis and spatial biology
- LICOR Odyssey CLx
- Mesoscale discovery platform
- Neon Transfection System
- Preparative Histo Core
- Seahorse Extracellular Flux Analyzer
- Slide scanning